CTS offers a wide variety of custom overhead crane installations with various weight capacities and offering a full range of services and ongoing service for the life of the install.
Contact the CTS Pittsburgh Office: 724.452.0360
- Extensive experience with overhead cranes
- Mechanical / Electrical / OSHA - Crane inspections
- Trouble shooting / diagnostic services
- Overhead crane repairs Electrical / Mechanical
- Laser runway surveys / Elevation / Straightness / Eccentricity
- Runway repairs / Crane rail & tieback replacement
- Overhead crane erection / start up and load testing
- Overhead crane removal / Re-spans / Capacity up-grades
- Complete modernization /Automation / Rewire / Control upgrades
- Hard to find parts replacement
Overhead crane installation at crankshaft facility in the northeast. 60-ton capacity automated crane used to change dies for a 4-way press. A section of the facility's roof was removed for trolley installation. 3 - 12 hour days to install.
Automated gantry crane erection at a large forging mill in the north east. Erected 35-Ton gantry and start up. CTS also erected the overhead crane and runway structure in this building.
30-Ton capacity double trolley overhead crane installation in Pennsylvania. Very limited install space. 4 day installation